Since 2020: Executive Master Business Administration in General Management, Focus Digital Transformation at the University of Zurich, CH
2007- 2013: PhD at the University of Maastricht (NL) in Nursing and Health Science at the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Department of Health Care and Nursing Science, Maastricht University, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Promotors: Jos Schols, Prof. PhD, MD, Department of General Practice, Universität Maastricht, NL and Ruud JG Halfens,. Prof. PhD, Health Care and Nursing Science, Universität Maastricht, NL. Title of Thesis: Pressure ulcer in paediatric patients- a challenge!
2004-2006: Master of Science in Nursing University of Maastricht (NL).
Mentor: Ass. Prof. Dr. Ruud Halfens
Title of thesis: Pressure ulcer prevalence in four paediatric hospitals in Switzerland.
- Since 2016: Vice-President and Member of the Scientific committee of the Stiftung Pflegewissenschaft, Basel, Switzerland
- Since 2015: Editorial Board, «Pflege» Hogrefeverlag
- Since 2011(re-elected 2015, 2019): Elected member of the Cantonal Ethic Commission of the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland, Section B
- 2008- 2015: Member of the Scientific committee of the Stiftung Pflegewissenschaft, Basel, Switzerland
- Since 2019: Initiator and funding member of the Swiss Network for Pediatric Woundmanagment, this Initiative is presented by PD. Dr. med. Girorgio La Scala, HUG; Geneva & Dr. Anna-Barbara Schlüer, Kinderspital Zurich
- Since 2019: President of International Society of Pediatric Wound Management (ISPeW)
- Since 2018: Member of the Expertengruppe Kinder und Jugendmedizin, die Expertengruppe der Parlamentarischen Gruppe Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
- 2018-2019: President-elect and Member of International Society of Pediatric Wound Management (ISPeW)
- 2015-2018: Vice President and Member of International Society of Pediatric Wound Management (ISPeW)
- Since 2016: Co-President in the Ausschuss and Funding Member of the Alliance Swiss Pediatric Nursing